24 December 2008

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas from The Blue Dog! I hope that everyone is out of the snow and curled up with their families. The Blue Dog loves Christmas. We get to hang out at grandma’s house and she gives us peanut butter. Then we all go to bed and sometime during the night Santa leaves us lots of yummy treats and fun toys in our stockings. The Red Dog tried to tell me that Santa doesn’t exist but I don’t believe him. You all know that he lies a lot (except about that whole breakfast-before-a-trial-thing). I think he just wants me to feel stupid. I know I’m right about this, though. I just wish that Santa would see how naughty he is and not bring him anything good. That would really serve him right.

So far, it’s been a good Christmas Eve. I got to play with The Cowboy all afternoon while the others were in their boxes. That was GREAT! The Cowboy and I had so much fun. He crawled all over grandma’s house and I followed him. When I got tired with that I sat on the big chair and observed the action. I love it when I get to pretend that I’m an only dog. I caught old you-know-who giving me a death stare but I’m not scared of him. Especially when he’s locked in his crate.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas or Hanukkah. If you see Santa before he gets to our house please make sure to tell him that The Blue Dog was a good boy this year. I’m off to sleep with visions of bones and squeaky toys dancing in my head…

No comments: